Now that one of the biggest solar trade shows of the year has concluded, we want to give readers a glimpse of Trina Solar’s experience at Solar Power International 2019. Big thanks to SEIA and Salt Lake City, UT for being gracious hosts as well as our hard-working team that builds and breaks down the booth!
Trina Solar at #SPIcon 2019:
1.Trina Solar is getting excited about #SolarPowerInternational!
2. Trina Solar arrives in Salt Lake City, Utah, and unloads the booth components.
3. Trina Solar is ready to open the doors. The whole Trina Solar #SPIcon team is here!
4. Trina Solar team members enjoy meeting with industry leaders and important media covering the sector throughout the conference.
Today, Trina Solar's President of North America, Steven Zhu, met with @croselund at Solar Power International to talk all things PV. Keep an eye open for the story at @pvmagazineusa. #SPIcon pic.twitter.com/3KbrO7Ul4k— Trina Solar (@TrinaSolarUS) September 24, 2019
5. Trina Solar’s Head of Products and Marketing, Americas was on the SPI agenda.
If you haven’t already, add The PV Afterlife to your #SPICon agenda! At 10:00 AM, Trina Solar’s Ryan Simpson and other industry experts will share new advances in PV recycling technology or refurbishment: https://t.co/7m7LltVLZ3 pic.twitter.com/GYPWFOTK4i— Trina Solar (@TrinaSolarUS) September 26, 2019
6. The video wrap-around at the booth is mesmerizing.
7. Time to go home. See you next year at SPI 2020 in Anaheim, CA!
Stay tuned! We’ll be sharing our top 5 #SPIcon 2019 takeaways in our next post.
Smart Energy Solutions
delivered straight to your inbox