FREMONT, Calif., September 11, 2023 – Trina Solar Co., Ltd. (“Trina” or “the company”), a global leader in smart energy solutions, will be showcasing the solar industry’s new competitive edge at RE+ 2023 in Las Vegas: Vertex N and Vertex S+ with n-type TOPCon Advanced technology. The company will also feature its suite of vertically integrated technology, including Trinahub, TrinaTracker and TrinaStorage.
Trina’s n-type TOPCon Advanced technology offers solutions for better efficiency, long-term reliability and lower levelized cost of electricity (LCOE) for solar developers, EPCs and installers. The company will display its latest module offerings:
- Vertex N: Equipped with 210mm n-type TOPCon cells, Trina’s 600W Vertex N delivers optimized energy production with up to 22.2% efficiency and exceptional reliability for utility-scale or commercial and industrial (C&I) solar applications.
- Vertex S+: A high-powered yet compact solution dedicated to residential solar applications, the Vertex S+ uses 210mm n-type TOPCon cells to provide 435W maximum power output and up to 22% efficiency.
- Vertex 21 Series: With a 210mm large-size silicon wafer and square, monocrystalline PERC cell, the Vertex 21 series has several innovative design features to generate high power output of up to 670W with 21.6% efficiency. The module has excellent temperature coefficient, low irradiation performance and high-density encapsulation technology for additional benefits.
Along with its industry-leading module technology, Trina Solar is giving visitors an opportunity to get a first-hand look at its integrated energy solutions, including:
- Trinahub: Trina is launching Trinahub, a new one-stop shop partner portal that connects Trina with customers and industry stakeholders to provide a better customer experience, improve channel relationships, and develop a partner digital marketing ecosystem with online resources.
- TrinaTracker: The Vanguard 1P adopts the 1P single-row design and includes technology advantages that guarantee higher reliability, more significant power generation, lower balance of system (BOS) costs and enhanced adaptability. The product has been subjected to extensive wind tunnel testing covering dynamic, static and aeroelastic simulations, demonstrating its high reliability to withstand extreme weather. The Vanguard 1P series is fully compatible with ultra-high power modules ranging from 400W to 700W+, including large-format modules (LFMs).
- TrinaStorage: Trina’s utility-scale battery system, Elementa, will be on display. The modular battery system is fully integrated with Trina’s in-house Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) cells, inbuilt fire detection and suppression systems, and monitored by a dedicated Battery Management System (BMS). This state-of-the-art, revenue-generating grid asset optimizes system performance for lower OPEX with flexible deployments, smooth installation, and cost-efficient operations and maintenance (O&M).
“In the drive towards a more sustainable future, the solar industry requires constant technological advancements,” said Steven Zhu, president of Trina Solar U.S. “What makes our technology so exciting is it directly addresses the needs of utility-scale solar and C&I project developers, EPCs, and residential solar installers seeking more reliable and efficient PV solar system solutions. At Trina, we’re dedicated to leveraging our expertise in PV manufacturing and designing unique solutions for the U.S. market.”
Trina Solar will be exhibiting in Sands Level 2 at booth 2138 at the Venetian Convention & Expo Center Caesars Forumin Las Vegas on September 11-14, 2023.
About Trina Solar
Since its founding more than 25 years ago, Trina Solar has shipped more than 150GW of modules, with shipments of 210mm modules surpassing 75GW as of August 2023.
Trina Solar has obtained extensive technical and brand recognition from renowned independent institutes worldwide, demonstrating the PV market's strong confidence in Trina’s product value, technological innovation, and financial performance. It has scored 100% in the BNEF Bankability Survey for the past 7 years, has won “Overall Highest Achiever” by RETC for 4 consecutive years, was awarded the highest ranking, AAA, 5 times in a row in the PVTech ModuleTech Bankability Ratings report, and has been awarded “Top Performer” by PVEL for 9 consecutive years, as of July 2023.
Trina Solar’s global business footprint has delivered clean energy to more than 160 countries and regions. With its mission of “Solar energy for all,” Trina Solar is committed to working with others to create a net-zero future.
On behalf of Trina Solar